Join us today for ‘hands on’ practical advice and support from the EfC team who have over 15 years’ experience in the field of carers and employment.
We can help you with:
- Raising awareness of caring and caring issues in the workplace.
- Identifying and engaging with carers in the workplace.
- Reviewing and ‘carer proofing’ current policies and practice.
- Training and supporting line managers to implement carer friendly policies.
- Developing, supporting and sustaining staff carer networks.
- Signposting employees to sources of workplace and external support.
What does it cost to join*?
Access to digital resources for both staff with line management, HR and employee wellbeing responsibilities and for working carers.
|Corporate membership:||£5,500 pa|
|Public sector/not for profit membership:||£5,500 pa|
Access to digital resources for staff with line management, HR and employee wellbeing responsibilities only.
|Corporate membership:||£3,500 pa|
|Public sector/not for profit membership:||£2,500 pa|
Tailored digital resources for small employers.
|Corporate membership:||£1,200 pa|
|Public sector/not for profit membership:||£1,200 pa|
Our umbrella membership model for service providers such as local authorities, enables them to extend and share benefits of Employers for Carers to SMEs.
|EfC Plus Umbrella:||£6,000 pa|
|EfC Essential Umbrella:||£4,000 pa|
We can also offer a degree of flexibility with our umbrella membership model where organisations and arrangements are more complex.
Contact us if you would like to discuss this further.
For information about Employers for Carers in Wales, please contact [email protected]
* Prices do not include VAT
How to join
If you would like to join Employers for Carers please complete the form giving the details of the person you would like to be the main contact for your organisation.