As a member of Employers for Carers, you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our online members’ platform, EfC Digital, containing e-Learning, best practice examples, sample policies and toolkits. The platform is co-branded to reflect your corporate identity.
- Access to the Digital Resource for Carers*, designed to support working carers through a full range of online resources they can access anytime, anywhere. Resources include e-Learning, free access to Jointly (Carers UK’s care co-ordination app), as well as information and support on health & wellbeing, financial planning and understanding carers rights.
*(via EfC Plus membership level)
- Tailored promotional materials and use of our logo to help promote your EfC membership internally and externally.
Training and Consultancy
- An initial consultation/diagnostic session - to identify where we can best build upon your existing policies and practices or focus on a specific issue you are facing.
- A free annual ‘Lunch and Learn’ or training session tailored to meet individual requirements. (Further sessions can be arranged).
- A discounted assessment fee for Carer Confident, our employer benchmarking scheme, which you can read more about here.
Events and Networking
- Invitations to Members Networking Events focusing on a current topic.
- Invitations to sector-specific roundtables by engaging and sharing best practice with similar organisations.
- Opportunity to be connected with peers who can share their experiences and best practice, specific to your organisation’s objectives.
- Invitations to key Carers UK events, such as the annual Carers Rights Day Parliamentary reception.
- The chance to access new insight surveys (as and when they're released) and topical policy debates.
- Opportunities to participate in national and international research.
View membership levels and fees for more information on membership benefits and cost.
How to join
If you would like to join Employers for Carers please complete the form giving the details of the person you would like to be the main contact for your organisation.