Complete this form to join us
Are you an SME? Contact us for a reduced rate on 020 7378 4956 or email [email protected]
Join us today...
We can help you with:
- raising awareness of caring and caring issues in the workplace
- reviewing and ‘carer proofing’ current policies and practice
- identifying and engaging with carers in the workplace
- developing, supporting and managing staff carer networks
- training and supporting line managers to implement carer friendly policies
- signposting employees to sources of workplace and external support.
I care: Carers Week report on unpaid carer identification
05 June 23
19 million people in the UK have provided unpaid care - but haven’t identified as a carer
Historic day for unpaid carers as Carer’s Leave Bill receives Royal Assent
24 May 23
A Bill that gives employees across Great Britain the right to take unpaid leave from work to care for older,…
Carer's Leave Bill: one step away from becoming law
19 May 23
The Carer’s Leave Bill has today successfully passed its third reading in the House of Lords, meaning it is now…
Unpaid care in England and Wales valued at £445 million per day
03 May 23
New findings from Carers UK and the University of Sheffield show that unpaid carers in England and Wales contribute a…
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 Results
Do you have any questions?
Every day we hear from people who need help with looking after a friend or family member.
Become a member
Joining Carers UK is free & takes just a few minutes.