You'll now be included in our regular communications designed to share best practice and spark ideas.
In the meantime, why not take a moment to read more about the benefits of joining EfC. We're here to help you develop and retain the carers in your workforce.
What do you get when you join?
1. A resource pack which includes:
- Supporting carers in your workforce: an employer's guide
- Supporting working carers: a carer's guide
- A guide to the right to request flexible working
- Manager's Handbook: practical tips and case studies for line managers.
2. Access to the online dedicated specialist resources available for members. These include:
- A range of toolkits including a benchmarking self assessment tool
- Model policies and case studies
- Good practice and 'issues and answers' sections
- Latest information about legal and employment policy through e-bulletins and briefings.
3. And for your employees:
- Complimentary online membership of Carers UK for carers in your workforce
- Online dedicated password protected Employees Section on the Employers for Carers website.
4.' Hands on' practical advice and help - examples below:
New members receive an initial complimentary consultation session plus an annual free lunch and learn or diagnostic/consultation session. These can be used to identify where we can best work with you to build on your current employee support in order to get the best results for carers and for you as a business or we can look at a particular issue requested by you.
On an ongoing basis, we are currently supporting member organisations in a number of ways including help with:
- Raising awareness of caring and caring issues in the workplace
- Reviewing and 'carer proofing' current policies and practice
- Identifying and engaging with carers in the workplace
- Developing, supporting and managing staff carer networks
- Training and supporting line managers to implement carer friendly policies
- Signposting employees to sources of workplace and external support
- Monitoring and measuring outcomes.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Opportunities to network with, and learn from, other employers at our regular member events.
- Access to expert consultancy and training services, including our popular 'lunch and learn' sessions.
What does it cost to join*?
|Corporate Membership||£3,000 pa|
|Reduced rate for employers with less than a 1,000 employees||£1,000 pa|
|Reduced rate for employers with less than 500 employees||£500 pa|
* Prices do not include VAT.
How to join
If you would like to join Employers for Carers please complete the form giving the details of the person you would like to be the main contact for your organisation.