Induction e-learning module (free)
Members of Employers for Carers are able to access our Induction e-learning module for free as part of their EfC membership benefits.
Designed for use as part of your new staff induction and to raise awareness amongst existing staff, this course defines what the term 'carer' means and explores why carers may need consideration and support in the workplace. The session takes approximately 15 minutes to complete, making it ideal for slotting into the working day and is free for our members.
Supporting carers at work: a line manager's guide (free)
- Identifying carers in the workplace
- Exploring the needs of working carers
- Outlining the business case for providing carers with the help and support they need
- Examining the legal rights that carers have in the workplace
- Looking at practical and sustainable ways that line managers can support carers
- Exploring ways in which the organisation as a whole can provide practical help and support for carers in the workforce
Please email us at email@example.com for free access to either of these courses.
e-learning courses available (paid for)
In addition, we also offer a paid-for e-learning course designed to help carers build their resilience. This courses will deliver Employers for Carers and Carers UK’s expertise directly to your desktop, giving you access in your own time to a range of resources. Employers for Carers members are able to purchase the course at a discounted rate.
About Me - Building resilience for carers
- How to build up a network of help and support
- How to find community resources
- Identifying other areas of support, such as social services
- How to find financial support such as benefits
- What your rights are in the workplace
- The advantages of using new technology to support you in your caring role
- Identifying the symptoms of stress and developing coping strategies
- How to acknowledge and accept your feelings
- Tips for staying healthy
- How to manage your time more effectively
- How to develop strategies to help you to get all the sleep you need
To discuss your training requirements or to book a course with us please call us on 020 7378 4956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org